Sydney - Wellness Walk Bridge Walk for Mental Health, 10am - 1pm, From $25
Take your family and friends on either a 2km mini walk through the Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney or a 5.9km walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Post-walk celebrate your success in the beautiful grounds of Government House with food. live entertainment and lots of fun activities.
By fundraising for the Wellness Walk you’re helping to fund essential programs and services to support people living with a mental illness, their families and carers. Take your first step and visit wellnesswalk.org.au/fundraise
This year there’s even more to enjoy with the Wellness Festival to greet you at the finish line.
- Dance along with the music.
- Hula-hoop your way to Face Painting, then head on over to the Instagram Photo Booth to get a snap & treasure the memory!
- Check out your health stats at the Fitness Centre then treat yourself to a bright and beautiful Wellness Walk T-Shirt.
- Stretch it out with a bit of Yoga and get your groove on with some Zumba.
- Prizes are up for grabs with awards for Best Fancy Dress, Largest Team, Most Funds Raised (team and individual prize).
- Take your pick from the many refreshments on offer. Perhaps you’ll grab a coffee, have a bite to eat, or sip on a smoothie!
You'll have plenty of time to celebrate with your family and friends at the Wellness Festival, which runs from 11 am to 2 pm.
For more info, check the official website here
When: Sunday 15 October 2017
10am to 1pm
Age: All ages
Price: Family prices available, registration here
Aside from metered street parking the closest car parks are:
Domain Car Park
St Marys Road, Sydney
Phone 02 9232 6165
Hudson Building 131 Macquarie Street, Sydney
Phone 02 8912 4900
Sir Stamford at Circular Quay
93 Macquarie Street (entry Albert Street), Sydney
Phone 02 9252 4600
Sydney Opera House Car Park
Macquarie Street, Sydney
Phone 02 9247 7599
Nearby Food and coffee: Treat yourself to the scenic views at the Sydney Opera House