Alexandria - The Grounds, The Garden of Sweets, 6pm - 10pm, $10, Age: All
To mark the launch of The Garden of Sweets, our new installation inspired by Willy Wonka coming on July 26th, we’ll be bringing The Grounds to life over two nights with dessert markets!
Tickets to our opening events on Friday 26th and Saturday 27th July are $10.00 and available for purchase now.
Expect live entertainment and a variety of extremely delicious and decadent food carts (which you’ll only find on our event nights, so don’t miss out). If sweets aren’t your thing, we’ll have our classic savoury options on offer, but here’s a little taste for what to look forward to if they are…
• Coloured waffle cones with a variety of ice cream flavours and delicious toppings
• Fresh donuts made in The Grounds Bakery with different fillings and coatings to choose from
• Blueberry Crepe Station with blue crepes and blueberry everything!
• Fizzy Drinks with sherbet bombs
• Lolly Cart with all the sweets you could dream of, including fudge, meringues, giant gobstoppers, sour lollies and more
• Hot Chocolate Fondue station with fresh fruit, brownie cubes, choc chip cookies and more…
Please note, imagery is a throwback to our Easter installation and is just for reference. Our new installation will be live on July 26th, and will be open to visit daily until Sunday 22nd September. Stay tuned for the reveal!
For more info, please check out the offical website here
When: Friday, 26th July 2019, Saturday 27th July 2019, Thurs, 15th August 2019 and Friday, 16th August 2019 More dates to be announced soon…
6pm - 10pm
Price: $10 tickets, free admission for children aged 10 and under, purchase tickets online here
Where: The Grounds of Alexandria – 7a/2 Huntley St, Alexandria, NSW 2015
Parking: Enter via 2 Huntley Street or 41 – 43 Bourke Rd and speak with one of our friendly Grounds Rangers who will be able to help you out. Alternatively, the suburb of Alexandria offers all-day and timed street parking; be sure to obey all parking signs
Nearby food and awesome coffee: The Grounds of Alexandria, The Potting Shed, The Garden