North Sydney - Sunset Cinema, The Greatest Showman, 6.30pm - 8.30pm, From $7
The Sunset Cinema returns to North Sydney for the 2018 season with a whole new look and feel.
Gather your friends and family, sit back, relax and watch the stars at your new summer local.
Open multiple nights each week, the season is packed with new release blockbusters, quirky comedies, award-winning features and cult classics. It’s perfect for date night, girls’ night out or some family fun.
On Saturday we have the family film 'The Greatest Showman'
"The Greatest Showman" is a bold and original musical that celebrates the birth of show business and the sense of wonder we feel when dreams come to life. Inspired by the ambition and imagination of P.T. Barnum, ""The Greatest Showman"" tells the story of a visionary who rose from nothing to create a mesmerising spectacle that became a worldwide sensation.
Gates open @ 7pm. Get in early and soak up the sunset!. Movie screens upon darkness. General admission tickets can be purchased from the on-site Box Office from 7pm (Box Office sales subject to availability – check website for updates)
When: Saturday, 27th January 2018
6.30pm to 8.30pm
Cost: From $7 book online here
Where: North Sydney Oval, Miller Street, North Sydney
Parking: Car parks can be found at Ridge St Car Park as well as kerbside parking within close proximity to the venue.
The Greens on-site menu:
- Beef brisket & crispy onion baguette with slaw & McCormick's Grill Mates Vintage Smokehouse BBQ sauce (D.F)
- Prawn brioche roll with marie rose sauce & shaved cos
- Poached chicken (or with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, rocket & citrus mustard dressing (G.F & D.F)haloumi) salad
- Cheese plate > Black wax cheddar, Danish blue, Tasmanian brie & water crackers
- Dessert plate (for 2) > Chocolate dipped strawberries, macaroons, cupcake
- Kid's Meals include > Kids chicken wrap with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, rocket (D.F) / Kids hotdog (12 years & under)