Circular Quay, Site of Passage - PlaceStories, 11am - 4pm, Free, Age: All
The Site of Passage exhibition explores personal journeys and experiences through the works of nine Australian artists.
As part of the exhibition, you are encouraged to reflect on your own experiences that have helped shape who you are and share these with the Site of Passage community.
Follow the instructions below to share your story via the online platform PlaceStories.
You can visit the PlaceStories hub on Level 1 of the exhibition at Customs House to see your story and explore other people’s journeys.
How to add your story
- Think of a place or event that has shaped who you are
- Take or find a photo that represents this memory
- Using your own device upload your story and photo
Go to placestories.com and join the PlaceStories community
- Select Create a Story
- Choose the Postcard option and create your postcard
- Follow steps 1 – 3. Easy!
- When you get to Step 4 (Publishing and Tags)
- Click on ‘Add your project’
- Select ‘All projects’ from the drop-down on the right
- Type ‘Site of Passage’ into the text box, press enter
- Choose ‘Site of Passage’ and press ‘okey dokey’
- Click on Step 5. You’re done! Your story will appear on the public map within 1-2 days.
Site of Passage exhibition curated by Claire Field and Tian Zhang.
Artists: Atong Atem, Cigdem Aydemir, Anindita Banerjee, Liam Benson, Vonda Keji, Nikki Lam, Nicole Monks, Raquel Ormella and Christian Thompson.
When: Thursday, 10th May 2018 to Sunday, 28th October 2018
Weekdays, 10am to 7pm
Weekends, 11am to 4pm
Where: Customs House
31 Alfred Street, Sydney
Parking: Wilson Sydney Opera House Parking
Weekend Sat & Sun - Day $15.00 Book online for discount rate
Daytime rate for entry after 6:00am & exit before 5:00pm.
Night rate applies for exiting after 5pm.
Nearby Food: Cafe Sydney
Awesome Coffee: Workshop Espresso at Gateway, Alfred St, Sydney NSW 2000