Hyde Park, Sydney - Little Sydney Lives 2018, 7am - 11pm, Free, Age: All
Not everyone sees the world in the same way. Why not look at a child’s perspective to further your own?
Little Sydney Lives is the City of Sydney’s annual kids’ photography competition. With their photos and their own words, kids aged 3 to 11 offer a fresh insight into life in Sydney.
Amusing, clever, surprising and thoughtful. See the 20 finalist photos with the beautiful backdrop of Sandringham Gardens in Hyde Park.
The finalists in order of age are:
• Cameron Michael Lee, aged 3, Surry Hills
• Gwendolene Eastlake, aged 5, Pennant Hills
• Ryder Symeonides, aged 5, Marrickville
• Ezekiel Fusitua, aged 5, Leumeah
• Adam Humphrey, aged 5, Rozelle
• Stella Lee Speyer, aged 6, Croydon
• Chloe Yeo, aged 6, Epping
• Alessandra Murray, aged 7, Leichhardt
• Lux Angelina Betancurt-Thornton, aged 7, Earlwood
• Kobi Cleary, aged 7, Meadowbank
• Ishaan Choudhry, aged 9, Holsworthy
• Lochlainn Melville Ryan, aged 10, Rydalmere
• Patrick McCarthy, aged 10, Normanhurst
• Lily Camiller, aged 10, Surry Hills
• Maya Zavier, aged 11, Darlinghurst
• Max Gertler, aged 11, Willoughby
• Liam Letnic, aged 11, Maroubra
• Caleb Hayes, aged 11, Dural
• Krish Choudhry, aged 11, Holsworthy
• Edward Roberts, aged 11, Lilyfield
Featured image: Maya Xavier, 'Lego Sydney Night', Darlinghurst, Sydney, age 11.
When: Thursday 13 September to Sunday 7 October 2018
Every day, 7am to 11pm
Ages: All ages
Where: Hyde Park North, Entry via Central Ave Walkway.
Parking: Wilson Parking operates at 175 Liverpool St near the south end of Hyde Park (ANZAC Memorial). Street parking is extremely limited around Hyde Park. Sydney Festival encourages patrons to travel by public transport. Another option would be Citigroup Centre Car Park
Entry via 271-293 Pitt Street