Centennial Park - Father's Day Treasure Hunt, 10:00 am – 1:30 pm, $19
Get your dad and embark on a hunt for the Treasure of Nature!
On a self-guided walk, you will discover the treasures that the Australian Botanic Garden has to offer! Be prepared to navigate through some obstacles to find the ones that are well hidden. Having found all treasure, you will be able to make a present for your dad!
An event for children from 5-10 with their dads (and mums). Essential to book in a time. Only the children need a ticket.
When: Sunday, 3rd September 2017
10am to 1.30pm
Age: 5 - 10 years old
Cost: $19, Essential to book in a time. Only the children need a ticket.
Where: Learning Centre, Education Precinct, Dickens Drive, Centennial Parklands, NSW 2204
Parking: In Centennial Park
- always park in designated parking areas - front first along Grand Drive's parking bays
- be aware of the timed parking zones at specific points, particularly around main entry gates
- always be aware of pedestrians, cyclists, horses and dogs - and especially the presence of small children
- never park - or even stop temporarily - in the cycle lane on the left side of Grand Drive
- be aware that Banksia Way - adjacent to Centennial Parklands Dining - is now a shared zone with no general visitor parking available