Yoganic - Family Yoga 3 - 12yrs old, 3 and 4pm, From $25
Big Kids, Little kids and Kids at heart come together in a light-hearted environment for individual, partner and family yoga fun! Age and developmentally appropriate yoga poses, animated breathing exercises and soothing relaxation techniques awaken the inner-child of all age participants. This bonding class is open to extended family members and caregivers too! No yoga experience required but a willingness to have fun is a must.
Suitable for Grown- Ups of all ages PLUS Kids 3- 9 years.
WHAT TO BRING:
1. A Yoga/ Pilates Mat: For Yoga and Pilates Mat, please bring your own mat or you may hire one for $2 or purchase one at the studio.
2. Grip Socks: For Pilates Reformer, please bring Grip Socks (socks with tiny grip dots on the bottom to prevent slipping) or purchase a pair at the studio for $20.
3. Water Bottle to re- hydrate. You may re- fill your bottle from our filtered water dispenser.
4. A Wrap for your baby to lie on: For all our Mums & Bubs classes, we recommend bringing a blanket for your baby to lie on. If you need to bring a pram, you may leave it in our Reception area.
4. Leave your valuables at home or in the car. If you do need to bring your phone, please turn it off and leave it in the cubby holes provided.
When: Sunday 6th August
3pm and 4pm classes
Age: 3 - 12 years old
Price: Family yoga for 2ppl: $25, for 3ppl: $30, 4+ ppl: $35
Level 1, 551 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby, New South Wales 2068
Parking: f you arrive early enough, you may be able to park in one of our few spots in our car park. To access, please enter via Harris Lane (2nd on your right) off Harris St (opposite Shell service station). Otherwise, either park your car in the either of the 2 council car parks behind the shops opposite, off Borlaise Street or on the street outside (not before 10am) or in Frenches Rd or Harris St (plenty of 1 hour & 2 hour parking non- metered parking on most streets).
Nearest Food and coffee: The Mowbray